Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The First Blog

Ok, so here I am at midnight on a Wednesday night, just signing up for this whole blog thing. This is due to my own daily frustrations with the world, as well as some encouragement (aka nagging force) to start a blog. So, well, here we go...

I could be playing Grand Theft Auto 4 right now, but instead, I am typing away at my keyboard thinking about what exactly I want to say. Now, this isn't because I don't have anything to say, mind you. I have PLENTY to say! It's just that I need to focus on one thing to say at a time...otherwise, you will all think that I am a fucking retard.

Anyway, so back to playing Grand Theft Auto 4... If you've ever played any one of the Grand Theft Auto series, you'll know that it is immensely fun. It gives you a completely new outlook on your daily life. I find myself driving down the road and instead of just getting frustrated and pissed off at all the stupid drivers on the road, preventing me from going at the speed I want to, I mentally vision how I can just drive around them. By that I mean cutting in between lanes on the highway in between cars, riding over the curb and onto the sidewalk or even just slamming into the car in front of me and pushing him/her/them out of the way. It's kind of messed up, actually.

You can take out all of the frustrations of the day on this game and it's midly retarded inhabitants. If someone looks at you funny, you can just take out your gun and blow his or her head off. Or, you can pull people out of their cars and stomp on their heads while they are on the ground. Or better yet, you can run over a crowd of people going 40 miles an hour through a park or on the sidewalk. It's pretty fun...and after a while, you forget that you have missions you need to complete. Gee, I wonder where kids these days get such violence from...hmm...?

I just thought of something else that I want to write about, but it has nothing to do with this. So, looks like I will have to create another blog to talk about it. Too be continued...

No comments: